1. Logistics Officer: Follow this link to apply: Link
2. Transport Manager by Zeera Group Of Companies: Link
3. Marine Operations Manager by VLTC: Link
4. University Fleet Engineer: Link
Volta Lake Transport Company is looking for Marine Operations Manager: Responsible for the management of the company’s mixed fleet of vessels on the Volta Lake to world class crewing, safety and asset management standards.
- Develop marine fleet administration standards and vessels operating policies.
- Set pre and post-voyage protocols to include passenger care as well as asset management.
- Prepare annual budgets and periodic reports on operating costs.
- Initiate and monitor professional standards of crewing and seamanship.
- Take control over maintenance, repair and replacement of vessel and equipment.
- Direct fleet-related management training such as safety and accident prevention programmes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or related Technical fields.
- Membership of The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years experience in the maritime environment.
- Have demonstrated ability to provide leadership and guidance to staff.
- Be a team player, a good nogotiator, with demonstrated ability to motivate staff and encourage participation in decision-making process.
- Have a strong analytical, supervisory, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be energetic, proactive dedicated, performance-driven and capable of working under stress.
Attractive with fringe benefits.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants with the requisite qualifications and experience may apply, giving detailed CV, copies of their certificates, together with testimonials from two referees, both of whom must be professionally connected with their work, and a contact telephone number, to reach the Managing Director, Volta Lake Transport Company (VLTC), P. O. Box 75, Akosombo not later than two (2) weeks after the publication of this advert.
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.