CILT Africa Forum 2021
March 3 - March 5
The Africa Forum is a major continental event for CILT, organized annually and rotated among the Africa member countries. The Africa Forum provides a platform for governments, individuals, students and corporate organisations to share, learn and promote professional and business interests.
The next Africa Forum will be hosted by Ghana and it is scheduled for the 3rd – 5th March 2021 at La-Palm Royal Beach Hotel, Accra, under the theme: “Sustainable Implementation of the Africa Continental Free Trade Agreement (AfCFTA): The Role of the Logistics and Transport Industry”. There will be over 300 participants from the continent and the rest of the world.
Paper Presentation Topics:
- > Overview of Africa Continental Free Trade Agreement (AfCFTA)
- > The Critical Role of African Ports in the Realization of AfCFTA
- > Borderlessness in the Advent of AfCFTA: The Way Forward
Topics for Panel Discussions:
- > Governance and Leadership: The Role of Logistics and Transport in the Sustainable implementation of AfCFTA
- > Technology and Telecommunication: The Role of ICT in Enhancing the Logistics and Transport Efficiency and Optimisation