GHANA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION – GIMPA (Center of Excellence for training in Leadership, Management and Administration)
In collaboration with
The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Ghana (CILT) Ghana
Is pleased to invite prospective applicants to enroll in the following Weekday and Weekend International Professional Programmes:
- Certificate in Logistics and Transport – (CILT)
- Diploma in Logistics and Transport – (DILT)
- Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Transport – (ADILT)
- Line Managers, Supervisors and Personnel working in the field of Supply Chain, Logistics and Transport department, Warehousing Personnel, Procurement Officers, Freight Forwarders, NADMO Personnel, Personnel in Supply Chain and Transport in the Armed Forces, Fire Service, Police, Customs CEPS), NGO’s etc.
- WASSCE, GCE Ordinary and Advanced levels with minimum of credits, or equivalent professional qualifications, Certificate in Logistics and Transport (CILT), Higher National Diploma (HND), University Degree, Diploma in Logistics and Transport (DILT), Masters in Logistics, Supply Chain, Transport or closely-related discipline with any accredited Institutions.
- Mature entry exams may be taken by applicants who are 27 years and above and have in-depth work experience in the Supply Chain, Logistics and Transport industry but do not meet the academic qualification (for only the entry level – CILT)
|Programme||Duration||Commencement Dates for all Programmes
||Application Closing Dates|
|Certificate in Logistics and Transport (CILT)
Monday, July 20, 2020 (weekday-evening)
Saturday, July 18, 2020 (weekend)
Friday, July 10, 2020 (July 2020 session)
|Diploma in Logistics and Transport (DILT)
|Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Transport (ADILT)
|One and a half year (trimester)|
Benefits of Professional Qualification:
- An opportunity to join and qualify for membership of the world’s most established professional body in Supply Chain, Logistic and Transport with post nominal such as MILT or CMILT
- Participate in Continuous Professional Development (CPDs) offered by CILT to its members.
- Enjoy the benefits of a new type of career continuity that CILT offers its members
- Use the skills and knowledge acquired to succeed in one of the most important, enjoyable and financially rewarding sections of the economy,
- Be ushered into a wide array of Logistics, Supply Chain and Transport Professionals for invaluable networking,
- Participate in all activities of the CILT, both Local and International
- Play a key role in the oil and gas economy emerging in the country
Lectures will be held on the main GIMPA campus – Achimota.
Mode of Application:
The application forms may be downloaded from our website www.gimpa.edu.gh and www.ciltgh.org and paid for at any Consolidated Bank Ghana branch (A/C No. 0510110559613) before submission OR purchased at the GIMPA Cash Office for the cost of GH¢150.00 after presenting the pay-in-slip from Consolidated Bank Ghana.
For further information contact:
GIMPA Professional Programmes Coordinator
[Academy of Leadership and Executive Training (ALET)]
P. O. Box AH 50
Achimota – Accra, Ghana
Tel: 050-1432845 or 0302-401681-3 ext. 1489/2125
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit www.gimpa.edu.gh/www.ciltgh.org for more information on the programmes.