The following are some of the benefits one will gain for being a member.
A. INDIVIDUALS MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS ARE:
- Designatory Post Nominals of your grade (eg. CMILT)
- International and local recognition as a professional in logistics and transport
- International and local networking opportunities with other professionals in the institute
- Professional and career development though our educational programmes and CPD
- Keeping your skills and knowledge up-to date
- Broaden your horizon and open new job opportunities
- Work towards and attain our highly acclaimed chartered membership
B. EMPLOYERS MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS ARE:
- A unique range of professional qualifications to suit employees and maximise training budgets
- Higher standards of professional competence within the workforce
- Improved business performance and self motivation
- Increased profile, reputation, effectiveness and success
- Tailored programmes developed by leading academics, industry experts and skilled trainers
C. CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS ARE:
- Networking: Networking opportunity and the meaningful kudos of formal association with the world’s most established association of logistics and transport professionals.
- Certificate of Affiliation: Members are presented with a framed Certificate of affiliation as a Corporate Member.
- Access to Global Database: Members have access to global database of CILT Corporate Members worldwide for synergistic business development and networking purposes, subject to data protection were necessary
- Promotion: Members can promote their Corporate Membership of CILT on letter heads and other promotional materials.
- Access to Skills: Members enjoy access to CILT skills, knowledge resources and expertise. Regular circulation of copies of CILT publications with latest industry development
- Preferential and Discounted: Executive search, recruitment and advertising though CILT publications and websites at discounted rates