- This event has passed.
Seminar & 2018 AGM of CILT Ghana
April 25, 2018
The Seminar forms part of CILT Ghana’s Continuing Professional Development programmes aimed at updating the knowledge and skills of members and non-members on current Supply Chain, Logistics and Transport development. The Seminar is under the theme: ”Logistics and Transport: A Catalyst for National Development”.
- To explore the key global and national issues and challenges for the shipper along the Supply Chain.
- Explore and examine future trends in the maritime sector.
- Discuss opportunities for the Ghanaian Shipper and strategies for harnessing them.
- Identify and understand the latent and major causes of road accidents and their impact.
- Evaluate our Road Traffic Laws and Regulations, Implementation and Enforcement and Driver Attitudes.
- Recommend solutions to curb and reduce the carnage on our roads.
Who Should Attend?
- Line Managers, Supervisors and Middle Level Managers working in the field of logistics and transport
- Government and Private Procurement and Supply Chain Managers/Officers
- Supply and Transport Departments in the Armed Forces, Police, Prisons
- Importers and Exporters
- Shipper Committees of Ghana Shippers Authority
- Clearing and Forwarding Agents
- Customs Officers
- GPRTU, PROTOA
- MTTU of Ghana Police Service
- Road Safety Officers
- Transport Operators and Owners
- Future Global Supply Chain Challenges: Is there hope for the Ghanaian Shipper?
Speaker: Dr. Kofi Mbiah FCILT, Former Chief Executive Officer, Ghana Shippers Authority and Maritime Lawyer
- Too Many Accidents in Ghana: Causes and Solutions; Another Perspertive
Speaker: Dr. Godfred Akyea-Darkwah CMILT, Vice President – Road, CILT Ghana
Seminar Fee: Covers seminar materials, certificates, snacks and lunch.
CILT Members: GH¢ 150.00 | CILT Students: GH¢ 100.00 | Non-Members: GH¢ 200.00
Corporate Members [Two (2) participants]: GH¢ 500.00
All payments for the seminar should be made at the Institute’s office or through Institute’s Bank or Mobile Money Account with the following details latest Monday April 23, 2018.
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account Name: Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
Account Number: 6010182794
Branch: Head Office
Mobile Money Number: 024 088 9486
Click to register online for the Seminar: https://goo.gl/forms/xG5FHm590Xa684wJ3
- To receive the President’s Report.
- To receive and consider the Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December, 2015 & 2016 and the Reports of the Auditors thereon.
- Appointment of an Auditor and consideration of Auditor’s fees.
- Swearing in of newly elected and upgraded members of the Institute.
- Any other business.
Click to register online for the Seminar: https://goo.gl/forms/XRyUrC7GFiUb5VOe2